WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the computer, tablet or mobile when the user browses on the Internet, in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The primary purpose of cookies is to provide the user a faster access to selected services. In addition, cookies personalize the services offered by the website, facilitating and giving each user the information of their interest, in attention to their use of the services.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
Below cookies are rated according to a number of categories. However, please note that the same cookie may be included in one or more categories.
A) TYPES OF COOKIES BY THE ENTITY MANAGING THEM
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
B) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN TURNED ON
Depending on the period of activity in the terminal:
- Session Cookies: these are a type of designed cookies to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are often used to store information only for the provision of the services requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period of time by the controller of the cookie, and it can take from a few minutes to several years.
C) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
According to the purpose for which the data, obtained through the cookies, are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: those allowing the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security measures while browsing, store contents for broadcast video or sound or share contents via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: those allowing the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional setting from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: those allowing the responsible to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for the measuring of the activity of web sites, application or platform and profiling of navigation of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: those enabling the management, in the most efficient way, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor had included on a website, application or platform from where providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: they are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from where providing the requested service. These cookies store information of the user’s behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allow for development a specific profile to display publicity based on the same.
COOKIES USED BY THE COMPANY
|COOKIE NAME||VALUE||COOKIE TYPE||EXPIRATION|
|PHPSESSID||Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is deleted when closing the browser.||Technical||Closing the browser|
|_lang||Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.||Technical||Closing the browser|
|ac_cookies||Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year since the last update.||Technical||1 year|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only if the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. It expires at 2 years since the last update.||Analysis||2 years|
|_gat||This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request speed – the limitation of data collection in high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.||Analysis||10 minutes|
|_gid||This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires at 24 hours.||Analysis||24 hours|
|_utma||Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user dressed the website. It expires after 2 years since the last update.||Analysis||2 years|
|_utmb||Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival on the website. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.||Analysis||30 minutes|
|_utmc||Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.||Analysis||Closing the browser|
|_utmt||Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.||Analysis||End of session|
|_utmv||Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.||Analysis||End of session|
|_utmz||Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user arrived at the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.||Analysis||6 months|
What does it happen if the installation of cookies is not allowed or is disabled?
Their experience on the website may be limited and some features will be disabled as, for example, remain logged.
How can I disable or enable cookies?
To disable / enable cookies device, the user will have to do so through the web browser.
All modern browsers allow you to change settings cookies. These settings normally found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools –> Internets Options –> Privacy –> Settings.
For more information, please consult support for Microsoft or browser help files.
- Firefox: Tools –> Internets Options –> Privacy –> History –> Custom Configuration.
For more information, please consult support for Mozilla or browser help files.
- Chrome: Settings –> Show Advance Options –> Privacy –> Content settings.
For more information, please consult support for Google or browser help files.
- Safari: Preferences –> Security. For more information, please consult support for Apple or browser help files.
For information about management cookies on a tablet and / or mobile, you should consult your documentation or help files online.
How to disable/enable third party cookies?
We do not install third-party cookies. Therefore, we recommend referring to the websites of these third parties to obtain information about installing cookies and how they can manage.
POLICY UPDATES AND CHANGES
The web can modify this cookies policy depending on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt it to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users shall review it periodically.
Significant changes in this cookies policy will be communicated to users either through the web or through email to registered users.